Electron-beam lithograph / E-beam
Holographic master origination is one piece of nickel shim which is made in a laboratory by master recording systems (2D/3D, DOT Matrix and E-BEAM techniques) and after electroforming process we get one shim – which is called the master origination. We can duplicate many nickel shims by using the electronic forming process and start to emboss holograms.
The cost of a customised hologram master is a one-time setup price. We offer a sophisticated range of holographic techniques to meet all levels of security and all your product needs.
Available security features:
- 2D/3D – background layer + logo on the foreground
- Angle and colour animation
- Flip-Flop – images overlay on each other
- Micro and nanotext – text size of 150 micron, identified by
- special device or microscope
- Guilloche – complex thin interlacing lines
- Photo effect – use of photo picture on hologram
- Hidden image – image that can be seen only using device
- with laser beam
- Pseudo metallic effect
- Lens effect
- Dynamic effect
Artwork of customised hologram
A customised hologram origination is made individually for each customer. Such holograms provide protection and serves as a trademark and design element. Hologram artwork is made according to customer’s expectations and technical opportunities. Origination is made only after artwork approval and confirmation from a customer.